Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Cerca   Lista degli utenti   Gruppi utenti   Calendario   Registrati   Pannello Utente   Messaggi Privati   Login 
  »Portale  »Blog  »Album  »Guestbook  »FlashChat  »Statistiche  »Links
 »Downloads  »Commenti karma  »TopList  »Topics recenti  »Vota Forum

Iscrivi e promuovi il tuo Forum o il tuo Sito nella Top 100 del Forum Help. Clicca Qui per iscriverti

Prima di richiedere informazioni dettagliate sulle funzioni del tuo Forum, Leggi Qui o consulta la Guida Funzioni.

Inserisci sempre l' url del tuo Forum per le richieste di assistenza.

Crea il tuo Forum Premium Professionale FULL OPTION su MasterTopForum. Clicca Qui per creare il tuo Forum Premium

That’s the expectation when you get
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi       Indice del forum -> OT (Off Topic)
  PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo

MessaggioInviato: 09 Gen 2020 03:41:29  That’s the expectation when you get
Descrizione:
Messaggio
  zhangzk

Little User
Little User

italy

We’re four games in and the AFC West has little in terms of surprises. The only team that isn’t right where they were expected to be in perhaps the Chargers who sit at 2-2 on the season.Most expected the Chargers to battle with the Chiefs for division supremacy. That may or may not happen Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , but as of now the Chiefs are undefeated and the Chargers are sitting at .500 with losses to the Lions and Texans.Here is what the full division looks like:1. Kansas City Chiefs 4-0T2. Oakland Raiders 2-2T2. Los Angeles Chargers 2-24. Denver Broncos 0-4No one is surprised the Chiefs are undefeated. They are arguably the best team in football. The only surprise may have been that they had to come from behind to beat the Lions last Sunday. Next up is the Colts who just lost to the Raiders.The Raiders are sitting at .500 as well, but that was exactly where they were supposed to be at this point. At least if you go by my 2019 season prediction which had them beating the Broncos and Colts and losing to the Chiefs and Vikings. Next up is the Bears and their second ranked defense.As for the Broncos...well, yeah. They’re just as horrible as everyone who doesn’t frequent or write for Mile High Report expected them to be. They looked like they might get their first win Sunday over the Jaguars, but Jags QB Gardner Minshew easily drove down the field late to set them up for the game-winning field goal. Hard to see where the Broncos get a win this season. They have the Chargers next.Follow @LeviDamien Khalil Mack wasn’t expecting to ever be traded by the Raiders, but sometimes, well, poop happens.The Bears outside linebacker avoided the colorful (and that color is brown) metaphors Tuesday when discussing his former team Bo Jackson Jersey , but he made it clear that being traded to Chicago before the start of the regular season caught him with his pants down.“rafted to a team,” he said, via Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.com. “You want to be there for the long haul and bring championships and all those good things.“It’s the business side of it that doesn’t really let you do that.”Specifically, it was the contract the Raiders didn’t want to give him but the Bears were eager to that made it happen. Mack quickly proved to be worth the money (and the picks) for the Bears, as he had 12.5 sacks and six forced fumbles to help lead them to the playoffs. He has 4.5 sacks and four forced fumbles already this year.But he’s trying to keep Sunday’s game in London as normal as possible, following his recent theme.“There are feelings you suppress,” Mack said. “But also https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , it’s no big deal to me, man. I’m here. I love the Bears and I’m going to go out and try to get this win.“I mean, you could talk all day, man. But I ain’t a talker. I just want to go out and show it. And I’m going to let that be that.”And that’s no S — B, or otherwise.
Profilo Messaggio privato

MessaggioInviato: 09 Gen 2020 03:41:29 Adv
Messaggio
  Adv

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum » OT (Off Topic)

Pagina 1 di 1
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Vai a: